Saturday, May 16, 2009

A day in NYC with Lanette & Kayla!


Aunt Lanette is determined to get her 4 day metro pass to work (even though she left the right card in her hotel room!) She's calling the help service and delaying us! Can't you just hear her asking the operator "Are you saying I have no hope?"


A look at Ground Zero! There are finally signs of construction!






Stinky Subway! Are we going the right way?












Ashley & Kayla sipping frozen hot chocolate at Serendipity! Yum...













4 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time! I'm jealous that you got to all be there together. I'm sure it wasn't the same without me. I'm way impressed that you are posting on your blog! Way to go!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melanie and I did NYC a few years back. We had a great time. Everybody has fun in New York. How fun for the 4 of you to do it together.
    What cute cousins and cute sisters too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww-- how fun! I wanna go! Looks like you had a few laughs along the way. I seriously would love to come visit.. hmmmm! Glad you are posting more! Hope you guys have a fun summer ;))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Lisa! Your family is so grown up!!! Good to see pictures. :-) Lauree

    ReplyDelete